BA, BBA, M.Admin, CIPII
View Shaadie's profile
Praxis Consulting Team
Shaadie Musleh, BA, BBA, M.Admin, CIPII
Shaadie Musleh is passionate about growing the community, leadership, and business strategy. He recently graduated from the Levene School of Business at the University of Regina with a Masters of Administration, specializing in organizational leadership. He is a recipient of the U of R Graduate Scholarship for his academic achievements. He holds the professional designation of Masters of Competitive Intelligence from the Fuld-Gilad-Herring Academy of Competitive Intelligence in Boston. He received the Value Chain Analysis Award for his final case study.
Shaadie brings over 15 years of economic, community, and business development expertise. He specializes in providing strategic advice, evidence-based insights, and support throughout the projects he is involved in. Throughout his professional experience, Shaadie has helped solve complex issues though extensive stakeholder engagement, research, analysis and strategy development. He has managed various projects across the private, public, and non-profit sectors.
Shaadie is a committed community leader having served under several community boards and led or supported many economic and social development projects. He is passionate about helping decision-makers cut through the noise to inform strategy and drive corporate performance.
Beyond his professional experience, Shaadie is active in the community. He volunteers his time as a basketball coach, a mentor to aspiring leaders in the Hill School of Business and he has served on many community boards.
Shaadie's Knowledge, Education and Qualifications
- Masters of Leadership, University of Regina - Kenneth Levene Graduate School of Business, 2017 – Completion in Dec. 2020
- Masters of Competitive Intelligence Designation, Fuld -Gilad-Herring Academy of Competitive Intelligence, 2015 – 2016
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Regina – Hill School of Business, 2011 – 2014
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science Major and Sociology Minor, University of Regina, 2000-2004
- Praxis Consulting Ltd., Management Consultant, 2021 – Present
- Economic Development Regina, Senior Manager Strategic & Competitive Intelligence, 2020-2021
- Economic Development Regina, Manager Strategic & Competitive Intelligence, 2015- 2020
- Economic Development Regina, Business Services Manager, 2014 -2015
- Incoming Board of Director for the United Way Regina - 2021
- JDC West Business Competition as a Business Case Judge and Coach – 2020
- Wilfred Walker School – Girls Basketball Coach – 2019-Current
- YMCA - Developed the Junior NBA Basketball Programs for players ages 5 -13 years - 2017 – 2019
Insightful Research. Qualified Strategy. Demonstrable Results.
Expect this and more from Praxis, Saskatchewan's Management Consulting Team.