Now Hiring - Entry-Level Consultant!
Praxis Consulting is looking to hire a resource to assist the firm in the general areas of research, strategic planning, organizational development, board governance, and project and change management. This position is a project delivery and support role within the Praxis team and is instrumental in supporting and/or working on all three areas of research, planning, and project management.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, self-managed, energetic, and willing to challenge themselves in a dynamic environment. In this role, the successful candidate will be working with some of Saskatchewan’s foremost companies, organizations, sectors, industries, community leaders, and business minds, as well as multiple different Praxis Associates. This opportunity provides an early-career professional with significant exposure to complex organizational challenges, as well as mentorship that cannot be matched.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing business development support and proposal writing
- Supporting the development of client reports, including strategic plans
- Executing project work
- Managing project budgets and coordination
- Undertaking business development activities, including meeting with prospective clients
- Executing on Praxis internal projects, which could include marketing activities, process development, community initiatives, etc.
Qualifications / Competencies
Generally speaking, as the successful candidate, you will ideally:
- Hold a degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Research, etc.).
- Have a passion for learning, digging in, solving problems, and challenging ideas.
- Have obtained preliminary and relevant previous experience in managing projects through to completion.
- Have exceptional ability to communicate effectively within verbal, written, and presentation formats.
- Have a clear ability to contribute critical strategic thinking and analytical skills to various business sectors.
- Be comfortable in developing and growing business relationships.
- Salary will be determined by experience and education.
Terms of Employment
- Work Hours / Days: Typically, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Praxis appreciates the need for flexibility.
- Starting Date: Fall 2019
If you would like to join a rapidly growing company with a position that provides diverse experience in the consulting industry, please provide your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Aug. 30th, 2019.