CCIM, CPM, BA
Chief Operating Officer
View Chris's profile
Praxis Consulting Team
Chris Johnson, CCIM, CPM, BA
Chief Operating Officer
Chris Johnson is the Chief Operating Officer at Praxis Consulting and is a leader in environmentally and socially progressive business value creation and specializes in business planning and operations.
Chris is a leader in environmentally progressive business planning, development, and operations, and is recognized for his ability to quickly build strong relationships and meaningfully engage with community stakeholders.
Through his experience working with the province's largest private development company and other large organizations, Chris has developed a specialty in identifying innovative opportunities to create positive environmental, social, and economic impacts that improve organizational efficiency, employee satisfaction and financial strength.
Chris sits as a Director of the Canadian Green Building Council's (CaGBC) Saskatchewan Chapter, and is completing an MBA in Sustainable Commerce where his research is focused on growing organizational resiliency in response to climate change driven economic, political, and social challenges.
Chris's Knowledge, Education and Qualifications
- University of Guelph, Lang School of Business – MBA in Sustainable Commerce, in progress
- CCIM Institute – Certified Commercial Investment Member Designation - CCIM, 2017
- Real Estate Institute of Canada – Certified Property Manager Designation - CPM, 2014
- University of Regina – Bachelor of Political Science – International Politics Major, 2010
- Praxis Consulting, Regina, SK – Chief Operating Officer, 2020 - present
- CWR Integrated Property Management Services, Regina, SK – General Manager & Broker, February 2020 - August 2020
- Harvard Property Management Inc., Regina, SK – Property Manager, 2010 – 2020
- Lighthenge Advertising Studios Inc., Montreal QC – Managing partner, 2002 – 2007
- Youth Ballet of Saskatchewan – Director & member of Audit & Finance committee, 2020 - present
- Canadian Green Building Council (CaGBC) Saskatchewan Chapter – Director, 2019 – present
- Regina Food Bank – Director & member of Audit & Finance committee, 2011 – 2017
- Building Owners and Managers Association – Ad Hoc member, 2015 – 2018
- Regina Urban Environment Advisory Committee – Citizen Member, 2008 – 2009
Complex Challenges. Collaborative Solutions.
Expect this and more from Praxis, Saskatchewan's Management Consulting Team.